Seoul Sensation - Day Two (Part 1/2)

After we claimed our luggage, we went straight to the airport hall waiting for the tour guide. We were waiting for him for about 1/2 an hour. Tour leader kami sunyi sepi without any notification. So, we were kinda waiting and waiting without knowing what is actually happen. Nampak mcm semua group members bersatu hati dan masing2 menunggu saja dengan senyap (except for my mom yang dari tadi dok pot-pet-pot-pet compare dgn semua travel agency yang dia dah join, this is the worst katenyer. Plus, some more 'incomprehensible utterings' from her, I senyap and dengar je lah).
.
This is actually our first time touring with this travel agency. Famous jugak travel agency ni sebenarnye. Tapi takpelah, I already swore to myself that I will enjoy myself and never let anything ruining my vacay. So whatever pun yang terjadi, I'll be happy all the way.. even its only in my heart..
.
At last, tour guide kami pun datang. He apologized and mingled around with all the group members. Kami pun terus naik bas dan menuju ke War Memorial Museum, Seoul sebagai lawatan pertama kami di Seoul.
.

Along the way to War Memorial Museum, we passed by lots of public parks. Seems like Korean loves to jog or brisk walking along river side to maintain their health.
.

The government even builds public gymnasium (in this case, public gym under the highway bridge) with exercise equipment to support and maintain healthy living.
.
So, we went to the War Memorial Museum.. Not bad.. but its a little bit boring for me though.. not a fan of this kinds of historical thingy.. tapi tetap layannnn.. dan harus berposing ceria utk eliminate kebosanan..
.


No comments: