Can't sleep last night..

I can't sleep last night; my first night in Malaysia (after 3 weeks in Japan).
Probably still thinking that I'm in Osaka.
.
Our journey to Expo Park, Osaka still lingers in my mind..
especially the-have-to-walk-like-5km-to-get-there part.

The laughter and smiles.. the hardship and sadness..
with my new friends at Osaka keep picturing in my mind.
.

I guess that I'm currently adjusting myself to the change of the 'weather' and 'season' of my own life experiences.

Dear Allah, grant us a share of Your love for we need to fill the empty spaces in our hearts. I thank you Allah for my being able to see and feel the memoriable experiences in Japan. You have done so much for me and You keep on blessing me.

Dear Allah, help me to start a day in Malaysia with a new attitude and plenty of gratitude. Let me make the best of each and every day to clear my mind so that I can hear from You. Keep me strong that I may help the weak. Keep me uplifted that I may have words of encouragement for others.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

sure or not...? cannot sleep meh..? then who yg tido menyilang sambil berbunyi2an..?
hahaha. kidding! glad u're back.
(^_^)v

Kherun said...

haiyooo... copek2 la apply jd coordinator JICA M'sia

Farah said...

Farah@Ira : sure la! yg tido menyilang tu, org itew.. bukan i tau.. ngee :-p

Farah@Kherun : kak kherun darling! acik ni rindu kat akak, fiza n zura tue..

Kherun said...

Farah san... lupe nk kata... agaknya tak leh tido sbb tiadanya Jona disisi... wakakakaka

Farah said...

Farah@Kherun: tu la kak, mmg rindus kat mama fitrah tu..

balqis said...

so desu ka....
omoshiro so nee.....
I got a friend working at jom makan.. namanya mayasan and zaki san . You met them?

Proguramu no namae wa?

Farah said...

Howdy Balqis, we all sempat ke Jom Makan di Tokyo.. but x lama.. so x sempat berkenalan.. anyway, dozo yoroshku..

orangrawa said...

Oh dah balik dah.....mesti best kan?

Jona Hidayati said...

wah...first time aku membawa blog mu ni and terus tertarik kepada journey kita di Jepun...alaaaaaa...windunyaaaaa..
Nyah, nanti kita apply sheshama ke over the sea lagi, jgn lupa paging paging zura san, kak kherun san...

Farah said...

Bro Zul, udah lame balik hehee.. (motip! tahun 2011 baru nak jawab pertanyaan bro.. huhuu..)

Farah said...

Jona-san! InsyaAllah klu ade rejeki, kite 'berdua2an' lagi di negara orang yek..