The One With The 30 Years 'Old'

I'm already 30?!! Owhh noooooooooo.... Nooooooooo!!


(Photo credit to WesternskyComm)
.
Well, so what? Age is just a number.. just a number! Number! Numero!


(Photo credit to Parteaz UK)


I've got the best damn life for the past 29 years. I've achieved so much in life... except for my dream to have my own castle or to lose a tiny winy of my weight... lets just say I love the way I am la ha... I have my own house... my own car... my own so-called-career... the best family ever... the amazing friends... and so much wonderful things in my life... and more to come.. this is just the beginnning..

Thank you Allah for blessing me...

Happy birthday me... 12.05am... 22nd Nov 2008.
.
Thank u to all my family and friends yg wish b'day tepat jam 12.01am...
Love u guyz!!

2 comments:

Nukilan ida said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KAK FARA!!!
Semoga dipanjangkan umur dan dimurahkan rejeki!
Age is just a number...
naper yek tak nampak kete kak fara minggu ni?? sihat ker??

Farah said...

tengkiu tengkiu Ida.. seminggu kite dlm sick bay.. tapi dah ok dah..